Over 20 Years Of Experience
- We will give you the information and answers that you need to make an informed decision, in words that you can fully understand.
- We listen and get to know you as a person so we can understand your goals and needs.
- We will make sure that you understand every option available to you, unlike most bankruptcy attorneys.
- We have been helping people in Southeastern MA for over 20 years! Our entire legal practice is dedicated to bankruptcy, there is no situation that we have not previously had to deal with and/or handled for a client.
- We offer evening, at home and ZOOM appointments, by request. We can meet with you right at your kitchen table if you wish so you do not have to miss work or find a babysitter after your long workday.
- We will relieve you of the enormous stress of financial hardship and provide you with a financial fresh start.
- We are completely committed to customer service. We feel it is essential to be on time for appointments and to return your calls promptly. Attorney William Scannell prides himself in trying to return every phone call within 24 hours and he and his staff want you to feel comfortable, like a friend, unlike many attorneys who talk down to their clients or in such technical terms that your head is spinning.
- We offer our services at competitive, reasonable, and fair rates. In fact, we will meet or beat any other experienced bankruptcy attorney’s fees. If you are quoted a fee that is much lower than other fees quoted to you by us or other experienced bankruptcy attorneys, we can guarantee it is because you are talking to a very inexperienced attorney.
- When you hire our firm, you can refer creditors to us so they stop harassing you immediately with never ending phone calls.